Cast steel flanged ball valves are the same type of valve as gate valves.What is the difference is that its closure is a sphere. The body rotates around the centerline of the valve body to open and close. Cast steel flanged ball valves are mainly used to cutt off,distribute,and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. Cast steel flanged ball valve is a new valve that is widely used in recent years.
Cast steel flanged ball valve is widely used in the refining and extraction of petroleum,natural gas, coal and ore, and pipeline transportation systems,which is an important mechanical products deeply connected to production and construction, national defense construction and people's lives.Cast steel flanged ball valve closing is used to cut off or connect to medium flow in various piping systems so that the medium can be deliveried to all the specified places according to a scheduled program.
Performance parameters of cast steel flanged ball valves:
- Working pressure: 1.0 Mpa to 42.0 Mpa.
- Working temperature: - 46 + 550 ℃.
- Drive modeS: manual, worm gear, pneumatic, electric, etc.
- Connections: flange, welding, butt welding, socket welding, etc.
- Manufacturing standards: GB, JB, HG, API, ANSI,BS, JIS, JPI, etc.
- Body materials: stainless steel, 304 l, 304 l, 304, 304, chrome molybdenum steel, low temperature steel, titanium alloy steel, etc.
Design and manufacturing standards:Comfort to ASME B16.34, API 6D, etc.
Structure length: ASME B16.10.
End connection size: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.25.
Inspection and testing: API598.