Global import export Trade Lead board, Post Buy, Sell and Info Trade Leads for free. Sign in your account ,you can post your product on your showroom or post your trade leads to attract more traders, get more business opportunities.
Type your emailaddress below, and a new, temporary password will be sent directly to your mailbox.
Influenza Vaccine (Split Virion), Inactivated
Influenza Vaccine (Split Virion) is a preparation made from the prevalent strains of influenza virus type A and type B recommended by WHO and approved by the NRA. The strains of influenza virus type A and type B are grown separately in embryonated chicken eggs. After cultivation, the virus suspensions in allantoic cavities are harvested, inactivated, purified,disrupted and repurified to make the vaccine. It is used to prevent the infections of the prevalent strains of influenza viruses.
Apply the most advanced technology in the world to production of influenza vaccine and arrange vaccine production and quality control according to current influenza virus recommended by WHO. Each quality index of the influenza vaccine is excellent.
Susceptible individuals and persons liable to be afflicted with the associated complications, such as children, elderly persons and individuals in the epidemic area.
[Function and use]
The product can induce immunity against influenza virus in recipients following immunization. It is used to prevent the infections of the prevalent strains of influenza viruses.
0.25 ml or 0.5 ml per container. 0.25 ml per single human dose (used for children aged between 6 months and 3 years) .shall contain 7.5μg of influenza haemagglutinin of each influenza virus strain. 0.5 ml per single human dose (used for adult and children aged above 3 years) shall contain 15μg of influenza haemagglutinin of each influenza virus strain.
(l) Subjects with known allergic reaction to some components of the vaccine, including subsidiary
materials, formaldehyde, chemicals used for virus desruption and antibiotics.
(2) Subjects with acute diseases, severe chronic diseases, and chronic diseases at acute attack stage
(3) Pregnant women.
(4) Subjects with uncontrolled epilepsy, other progressive diseases of nervous system or a history of Guillain-Barre syndrome;
(1) The vaccine shall be administered with caution to the subjects with family or individual history of convulsion and those with chronic diseases, history of epilepsy and allergic diathesis.
(2) Do not use the vaccine if the container shows abnormalities, such as crack, illegible label, exceeding expiry date or turbidity.
(3) The vaccine shall be administered immediately after the container is opened.
(4) Adrenaline should be available for first aid in case of severe anaphylactic reactions. The recipients shall be observed for at least 30 minutes on site following injection.
(5) The immunization with this vaccine should be deferred for at least 3 months following administration of immunoglobulin to avoid the influence on immune effect.
(6) Revaccination should be prohibited if any reactions of nervous system would occur after injection.
(7) Freezing is strictly forbidden.
(1) Apply centrifugal purification and column chromatography purification technology to purifying virus and obtained the patent certificate of making use of Sepharose4FF column chromatography technology for vaccine manufacture. The product quality index is excellent and the purity is high;
(2) Obtained National Ten Famous-brand Products Honor Certificate in pharmaceutical industry;
(3) High-level GMT of conversion rate of serum antibody with safety and reliable effect for prevention;
(4) Various Specifications:
1) Vial type for adult: 0.5ml/vial for people above 3 years old;
Vial type for children:0.25ml/vial for children from 6 to 35 months old;
2) Syringe type for adult: 0.5ml/syringe for people above 3 years old;
Syringe type for children:0.25ml/syringe for children from 6 to 35 months old;
(5) Exclusively apply two dosage forms of pre-filled syringe from American BD Company and vial pack for security and convenience;
(6) Rated as National New and Key Product by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, State General Administration of Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, State Environmental Protection Administration of China; rated as Excellent Technology Product by China Association for Science and Technology; award the Honor of Science and Technology Progress by Changchun City Administration of Science and Technology;
(7) Successfully registered in over 20 countries and export to dozens of countries for consecutive years.
Established in 1992, Changchun Changsheng Life Sciences Ltd. is a national new high-tech enterprise engaging in the development, production and sales of human vaccines and is a private enterprise with the largest varieties and the most diversified product structures in the same industry nowadays. The company invested and held shares in Wuxi Sinosbio Co., Ltd in 2015 and listed in Shenzhen Stock Exchange in the same year. At present, its total assets is nearly 5 billion RMB and the company has over 1100 employees. The company adheres to the development purpose of "caring life and seeding health" and aims at research and development at first-class level both at home and abroad, sincerely providing a better protection for people`s health.